Summer Roguelike Project - Week 4
Each week, I'll be using Construct 3 to complete the required steps and posting the results here. By the end, I should have a fully-fledged roguelike!
You can follow my progress here on Twitter!
This project is open source! You can download a copy of the Construct 3 file here. (Caution: the code is a hot mess). You will need to have these three addons installed in order to view/edit the project.
This week, I focused on:
- Adding in items and a player inventory.
- Adding an action log.
- Rearranging the UI and adding an info bar.
- Laying the groundwork for magic Items.
- Picking these up yields an "inventory full" message (for now).
- Tweaking Monster pathfinding a little bit.
If you have any feedback, feel free to leave it below! See you next week!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.